Ad Res ConseiL adapts its response to each client
Our consultancy offers various missions, and, modes of payments are adapted to each case.
Whatever the Ad Res ConseiL' mission, a contract is always signed with the client to define
which type of support our consultancy will provide.
Business Management advice
- These services require fees related to the workload, recurrence of interventions, consultants and the missions' nature.
- They are systematically based on an initial quotation allowing the ordering party to have a financial vision and to make its choice on alternatives.
- Business management particularly appreciates advice on request to respond quickly to interrogations.
- Packaged and adapted services are proposed to support buyers.
To ensure manager our best involvement by his side, most of our earnings are related to the success of the deal.
These services gathered three types of fees :
- Firstly, make a contract or "Front Fee" :
- This fee is a minor participation in the sale file.
- It also evaluates the real motivation and involvement of the person signing the contract.
- Secondly, a commission on sales or "success fee":
- This fee is a percentage of the transaction with a fixed minimum.
- These fees are payable only if the deal is successful.
- In addition, fees for specific missions of research, studies and audits.